- Prepares your home for the market
- Enhances your home’s appeal
- Attracts the broadest range of potential buyers
- De-personalizes, neutralizes and updates your home
- Gets your property ready for viewing
- Helps potential buyers to envision your home as their home!
In a staged home, furniture, artwork and accessories are placed in a way that illustrates the spaciousness and style of your home. First impressions are lasting impressions and staging sets the scene to create buyer interest in the property. When potential buyers walk into a staged home, they are immediately able to picture themselves living there. Studies have confirmed that buyers spend more time in a staged home than they do in an empty one. Many buyers just cannot visualize an empty house as their next home. A properly staged home creates that “wow” factor to entice the buyer to make an offer.
Home Staging should be an important part of your overall selling strategy. Experts know that a well-prepared home will sell for the best market price and in less time than a competing, un-staged home.